Friday, July 6, 2018

Popular Educational Shows for your kids

TV that you won’t feel guilty about your kids watching

10. Sesame Street
Yes, the same one you watched as a kid. It’s an oldy but goody. They combine puppets, animation, and guest stars to teach kids about the alphabet and numbers. It’s one of the goodie goodie shows on TV alongside Curious George, Yo Gabba Gabba, and SpongeBob SquarePants (seriously, your kids should not be watching Curious George, Yo Gabba Gabba, and SpongeBob SquarePants. We all know that). Show it to your kids and they’ll love it. Pure nogilasta!

9. Arthur
I’ve been a fan of this show when I was six. The show is about an aardvark and his friends'
Learning life lessons, but also go through serious things like Divorce and Cancer. This show is super educational - that in the end of each episode real kids share about what they’ve learned


8. Baby Genius
You may not have heard of this one. It’s similar to the Baby Einstein DVD line. I literally did a victory dance because I now like it - so cool! It’s about Vinko, DJ, Tempo, Oboe, Rosie, Lola, and Frankie.

7. The Wiggles
This is a show for the whole family! Greg Murray Jeff and Anthony sing songs about different topics - and in 2013 the group changed a little adding its first female member. I had a large obsession with the Wiggles when I was seven.

6. Jake and the Neverland pirates
As far as game shows go - this one’s a win. It’s a spinoff of Peter Pan! Even though it’s not a silly cartoon - swashbuckling kids love it! They learn something new every day and excite children.

5. FETCH!
This show is filled with real life kids and a talking dog who excite their love of learning. I’ve done a couple of challenges from the show - so funny! Go fetch!

4. Dora
This is one of the action packed shows out there. I loved it when I was a Baby and I bet my sisters have too. It’s about a Girl and a Monkey who teach so many good things. This show is actually educational - kids like to learn from it.

3. Horrid Henry
This horrid little boy has taught so many good things to kids - Social and Emotional Learning, Forgiveness, and Play to name a few. Bring the lessons taught by that boy right back home.

2. Word World
This show teaches kids skills. It does a really good job at teaching words. Sometimes they make boring education entertaining - how lovely? It also teaches good values. A while of pure lively educational fun.

1. Baby Einstein

We’ve probably heard of Baby Einstein - it’s a new Discovery got us. Those episodes are cool right at your fingertips! I remember having to get up early to watch Baby Einstein videos. Those puppets have so many goodness with your kids. It’s my favorite show. I have everything glued to the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment