Monday, July 9, 2018

Baby Einstein: Baby Shakespeare DVD Review

I was so excited to Get this
Here I am watching it
“I can’t wait to watch my baby poetry dvd”. I was talking about my new Baby Einstein Baby Shakespeare Dvd. I was so excited, I put it on to let the learning begin.

I like it 
I kept my eyes glued to the screen. While listening to the poems, I was like “Poetry like this is extremely inappropriate for children”. Maybe I’ll be like those girls singing the Alphabet song. 


I was really happy. I watched the video from start to finish, all 12 poems made me think “Learning is fun!” That’s a record for me! Move over, Baby Einstein folks!
About Baby Einstein: Baby Einstein is the brainchild of a former teacher and stay at home mom, Julie Aigner-Clark. Before Brainy Baby, Baby Genius, or Baby First, Clark was expecting a baby, and combined things she likes to see with classical music, and Baby Einstein was born.

Baby Einstein teaches babies lots of subjects you can imagine, before they enter school. There’s Baby Mozart, Baby Van Gogh, Baby Bach, even Neighborhood Animals, and Baby Neptune.

Baby Einstein has won numerous awards that one can count on fingers. They have started making videos since 1997. When it comes to babies and toddlers, just mainstream material.

They’re now using Baby Einstein in schools, to help students learn properly. Its classical piano scores  really hold their attention.

What I say: Whenever the Music played, I got up and danced to it. And I also loved the Beautiful images. Baby Shakespeare is not hip, zany, or loud. It’s not filled with action packed or lights, rather, it is an engaging video. I learned how to spell “Cow” and laughed at the puppetry. I was really paying attention, although i was ten and a half years old.


No comments:

Post a Comment